My 100 Dreams List


Hi, Pals! I'm Anjar Susilayati ๐Ÿ‡

Talking about dreams list...

Knowing someone’s personal dreams provides an insight into who they are. I don’t usually do things like this, but one of my resolutions for this year was to put myself in unknown situations more. Also this list is one of my English course assignment (Edupreneurship), so just let's get through this together. Now that I’ve done it, though I can’t recommend it enough, here’s my list of 100 dreams:

*please bear my goddess-skill level of writing :D







That's all! It’s been fun to think about and write these down. Having a concrete and public list of goals is a recipe for greater action! I hope they’ve been somehow useful to you too. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

10 CARA SEDERHANA MENGUCAPKAN SELAMAT PAGI DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

10 CONTOH ANGRY SITUATION WITH IDIOM DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

English VS Indonesian Poetry (Deinition, Types and Examples)